Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme
Featuring: LesserEvil Vegan Nacho Cheese Sun Poppers
Servings: 2 crunch wraps
- 16oz meatless “beef” crumbles
- 2 tbsp. Taco seasoning (add 1 tsp salt if unsalted)
- 4 huge burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 sauteed sliced bell pepper
- ¼ medium sized white onion diced
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 avocado sliced
- ¼ cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sliced cabbage
- 4 tbsp. Vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp green hatch peppers
- ½ fresh lime juiced
- Cilantro for garnish
- Slice and saute onion and bell pepper in 1 tbsp. olive oil until fragrant and soft.
- In a small bowl, combine vegan mayo, hatch peppers, and fresh lime juice to make aioli.
- Heat meatless “beef” crumbles in a pan on medium with 1 tbsp. Olive oil and sprinkle with 2 tbsp. of taco seasoning. Once heated, set aside for assembling.
- Drain and rinse black beans and set aside for assembling.
- Cut 2 flour tortillas into a smaller round that will fit inside an uncut one.
- Lay the uncut full sized tortilla flat and layer on the protein, black beans, and drizzle with hatch pepper aioli.
- Then top with a generous handful of LesserEvil Vegan Nacho Cheese Sun Poppers.
- Top with sliced cabbage, diced tomatoes, a few spoonfuls of the bell pepper and onion combo, avocado, and shredded vegan cheddar cheese.
- Then place the smaller cut out tortilla in the center. There should be about 2“ of space between the inside tortilla and the larger bottom tortilla.
- Starting on one side fold the larger tortilla in and work your way around the circle until you have a pentagon shape.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan and cook the folded side of the crunch wrap face down first until golden brown.
- Flip and cook the other side until both sides are crispy.
- Remove from heat, top with fresh cilantro, and enjoy!