Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Blondies
Featuring: LesserEvil Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
By: Mikyla Meckelson
- ¾ cup Light brown sugar
- ½ cup Coconut sugar
- 1 cup Vegan butter melted
- 1 tbsp Black strap molasses
- 1 tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill egg replacer
- 2 ½ tbsp. Water
- ¼ cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 cups Gluten free flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. Pink himalayan salt
- 1 cup LesserEvil Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the vegan butter and in a small bowl combine the vegan egg replacer with water and set aside for 1 minute.
- In a medium bowl combine the brown and coconut sugars, black strap molasses, pumpkin, melted vegan butter, and vanilla.
- Stir very well until some of the sugar has melted and is fully incorporated.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice seasoning.
- Then fold in LesserEvil Pumpkin Spice Popcorn.
- Place batter in an 8x8 parchment paper lined baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes until a knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.
- Slice and enjoy!