Featuring: LesserEvil's "No Cheese" Cheesiness Popcorn
Photos and Recipe By: Mikyla Meckelson, Flax & Sugar
This easy-to-put-together popcorn bowl makes a tasty centerpiece on any fall-themed snackboard. Our sweet 'n' savory board features sliced pears, chocolate, and nuts, but feel free to include whatever you like. It's perfect for serving to guests before Thanksgiving dinner or for any other autumn gathering!
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups LesserEvil “No Cheese” Cheesiness popcorn
- 2 cups chex mix
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried sage
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pistachios
- ½ cup chopped chocolate bar pieces
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Combine popcorn and chex mix into a large bowl. Drizzle with coconut oil and then sprinkle garlic, sage, and salt on top.
- Stir well to evenly coat all the pieces and transfer to a parchment-paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until toasted.
- Allow to cool completely, then add in pumpkin seeds, cranberries, pistachios, and chocolate.