Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 box elbow noodles of choice (I use Jovial gluten free)
- ½ white onion, diced
- 1 small potato, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- ⅔ cup raw cashews
- 1 cup water or broth
- ½ tsp yellow mustard
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½-1 tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup LesserEvil “No Cheese” Cheesiness Paleo Puffs
- Begin cooking the pasta according to the box instructions.
- While your pasta cooks, sauté potato, garlic and onion in avocado oil or olive oil in a pot over medium/low heat.
- After a few minutes, add the rest of the sauce ingredients aside from the Paleo Puffs and bring to a simmer. Allow to cook for 5 minutes or so.
- Add sauce ingredients to a blender along with the Paleo Puffs and blend until completely smooth.
Drain pasta and add back to the pot. Mix in the sauce and combine until completely covered.