Featuring LesserEvil’s “No Cheese” Cheesiness Paleo Puffs
This perfect summer side dish is packed full of smokey flavor and topped with a cheesy crumble for a gluten-free and healthy dinner option your whole family will love!
- 2 spaghetti squash
- 1 ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil or olive oil
- ½ tsp. Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 package LesserEvil "No Cheese" Cheesiness Paleo Puffs
- Balsamic reductions glaze for topping
- Slice the spaghetti squash vertically down the middle and scoop out the seeds. Brush the squash with olive oil and salt & pepper, and place in a Trager grill at 375 degrees*. Roast the spaghetti squash for 25 minutes.
- While the squash is roasting, blend together “No Cheese” puffs, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning into a crumble.
- After 25 minutes, check on the squash and fill the squash boats with the cheesy crumble topping. Let roast for an additional 25 minutes.
- Remove the squash boats from the grill, drizzle with balsamic reduction glaze, and enjoy!
*Alternatively, you can use a regular grill set on medium-high as a replacement for the Trager but the finished dish will not have a smoky flavor.